- Update Captain’s page
- Inform team members of practice dates
- Coordinates technology, engineering, and academic students/events/supplies.
- Ensures each event, item, equipment, etc. is measured & packed before every competition
- Maintains an up-to-date inventory of Science Olympiad “storage room” tools/equipment and reports this inventory to the advisors and team captain(s). Tools/equipment include, but are not limited to: digital balances, power tools, and plastic bins.
- Is responsible for the organization of the tools/equipment.
- Team members will report to the President with requests for purchasing/using tools/equipment.
- Updates the website with due dates and other all information (excluding what the Team Captain is responsible for posting on the website).
- Maintains an up-to-date inventory of Science Olympiad “storage room” books/binders and reports this inventory to the advisors and team captain(s).
- Is responsible for the organization of the books/binders.
- Team members will report to the Vice-President with requests for using stored books/binders.
- Design, print, obtain S.A.O. approval, and post signs for meetings and other important messages.
- Submits all 'blue' announcement forms to the S.A.O.
- Tracks attendance at meetings (especially for potential members in the Fall).
- Writes a detailed report from any/all meetings (includes advisor, officer, and large-membership meetings) in the Science Olympiad logbook.
- Writes “Thank-You” cards for all donations, professionals who volunteer their time with the team, others who donate/lend equipment or any other support.
- Creates, obtains signatures, and prints the monetary disbursement form.
- Deposits and disburses money at regular intervals throughout the school year and at the advisor's discretion.
- Collects and organizes receipts and communicates closely with the Science Olympiad Parent representative